lol. I always love NIMBY produced "renders" that always make projects look as terrible as humanely possible.

Reminds me of the Davenport overpass saga in the early days. I like how they darkened the sky and deleted the children.

1612212717772.png

I think we're kidding ourselves if we think these trains are going to be anything other than Conservative Blue. This is Dougie's baby -- they did it for license plates, they'll sure as hell do it for his own personal trainsets.

Last edited:
I think we're kidding ourselves if these trains are going to be anything other than Conservative Blue. This is Dougie's baby -- they did it for license plates, they'll sure as hell do it for his own personal trainsets.
Maybe we'll get some cool designs and patterns on these! Maybe Dougie's face plastered all over the train?

I think we're kidding ourselves if we think these trains are going to be anything other than Conservative Blue. This is Dougie's baby -- they did it for license plates, they'll sure as hell do it for his own personal trainsets.
Blue and white are the official colours of the city of Toronto so I don't really see any issues with it being blue. I actually suggested that the TTC should have incorporated blue into the new streetcars.

Honestly I'd take anything other than the metrolinx standard gray, so blue would be pretty nice. Although, a blue train would be PTSD-inducing; I'll have a flashback to riding the then-closed Scarborough RT from where I lost my sense of hearing :D ✨

Honestly I'd take anything other than the metrolinx standard gray, so blue would be pretty nice. Although, a blue train would be PTSD-inducing; I'll have a flashback to riding the then-closed Scarborough RT from where I lost my sense of hearing :D ✨
Hot take, I like the gray. Not on Finch West, but I always like the silvery stainless steel design the TTC Subways had, especially on the TR where its quite clean, and I'm perfectly fine if the Ontario Line adheres to that. The Eglinton Line though I feel tries way too hard to match it.

Hot take, I like the gray. Not on Finch West, but I always like the silvery stainless steel design the TTC Subways had, especially on the TR where its quite clean, and I'm perfectly fine if the Ontario Line adheres to that. The Eglinton Line though I feel tries way too hard to match it.

Bring back maroon and cream.

Back