My question is where is the above ground visitor parking gonna go?
It doesn't look like like they have enough room to do it as the pictures or video shows!

My question is where is the above ground visitor parking gonna go?
It doesn't look like like they have enough room to do it as the pictures or video shows!

You have to remember that they're adding a foundation to the entire property, not just under the building, because of the need for underground parking.

If you look at this picture:

The areas that are ~2' heigher than the rest is where the building is going to be. Basically shaped like a giant C and going right to Lolita Gardens.

The lower portions will be buried, and become grass/walkways/above ground parking.

The small square blocks on the lower portions are for the balconies.

80444654.jpg

Last edited:
According to a diagram in the sales material, the outdoor parking will be located toward the street end (north end) of the property at its east side, which is also the front-facing side of the building. The ramp down to undergroud parking will be closer to the rear (south end), also on the east side, as can be seen in Asmegin's good pictures. I'm no expert but the pace of construction seems acceptable so far, to me. The basement is always slowest.

I continue to wonder if this thing will seem oversized, given the huge-sized footprint in relation to the height, but we'll hope for the best. It will represent some welcome intensification in this mainly low-density area.

All of the smaller units will probably be people in their 20s. Cedar baby! :D

From today - click for HQ. A bit left to go!

interesting to view the thread. this is the view from my bedroom window, so it gives me insight into what will come...

IMG_00000030.jpg

Attachments

• IMG_00000030.jpg
    IMG_00000030.jpg
    98.6 KB · Views: 410

Back