This is interesting real estate wise. The floor plans are combining office spaces and bedrooms, touting them as "Guest hosting space".

Don't know about you, but if a company was paying for my travel but had me put up literally inside their office (let alone their building) I would be having second, third, and fourth thoughts about continuing to work for them. If I were a business owner it would be incredibly weird for me to just live in my office space, especially if I had employees coming and going. (and a family!)

Haven't there been countless studies showing the negative health effects of merging work and home? Isn't this almost like literally never being disconnected?

Strikes me as a sneaky way for developers to start charging office rent for residential space, and that's a dangerous precedent to be setting in the middle of a housing crisis.

Looks like this may be renamed as "Warehouse Lofts" by The Sher Corporation:

The project website says that they're "now preparing for demolition" of the existing building on site:

While on Sher Corp's main website, they're saying that construction has started:

Back