I was mostly just joking about how the one thing we are definitely not going to get is some sort of grand public architecture.

If this gets built as shown here, drinks are on me. No joke, pick a bar and everyone gets a tall one.

I'm sure you're not.............

But I might advise you re-think that commitment.

UT has over 36,000 members. At $8 a pint for pricey micro-brews this crowd will be into; that's a potential expenditure of $288,000+ before taxes and tips!

I mean you may be on safe'ish ground......but if you did have to pony up.....

LOL

UT has over 36,000 members. At $8 a pint for pricey micro-brews this crowd will be into; that's a potential expenditure of $288,000+ before taxes and tips!

LOL

Hmm.. perhaps we can start a collection. Anyone got a cup?

LOL
Haha. Well I doubt 36,000 people would even show up. But even so you’re probably right...

Sigh... I guess I’ll “invest” in some GME

From the Globe article on the Quayside RFP -- smart how they led earlier this week with the plan for the Slip given that integration with it is a requirement of the RFP:

1615388480062.png

LOL

Well if go by the 80-20 rule where 20 percent of participants make 80 percent of contributions, his costs might be manageable ;)

Back