Are there any plans to develop the land the site office for this build is currently sitting on? It looks like they could fit a decently sized building there. Will this company develop it or will they sell it?

Are there any plans to develop the land the site office for this build is currently sitting on? It looks like they could fit a decently sized building there. Will this company develop it or will they sell it?
I doubt it. The presentation center has been there for ages. It would look out of place to build something there in my opinion as there are buildings in the 10-33 storeys in all directions.

Looking good for Tower A. Only 6 floors left before reaching its final height. It might be done by the end of the year - weather permitting. It's so rare to see a building gone this far in forming without a single pane of window installed. Does anyone know what the green screen is for on random floors?

From Bantry:
IMG_5989.jpg

Making an impact.
IMG_5990.jpg

Last edited:
do we know what the status of the land next to the build is? The land where we currently have the sleeping quarters for the workers in the last picture. Its a lot of unused empty space

do we know what the status of the land next to the build is? The land where we currently have the sleeping quarters for the workers in the last picture. Its a lot of unused empty space
Those aren't sleeping quarters. Those are just mobile offices. I don't think any construction workers has to sleep on site for any reason. That space is suppose to be a plaza for retail and restaurants. But there was also rumours that an elementary school was proposed. Given all the restaurants in the nearby area, I would say an elementary school is best suited for that land.

West Tower mechanical levels have begun construction, East Tower at level 19:

Good pictures as usual. Are you sure that the West Tower is now on the mechanical levels? From my count, they have just started 33/34 levels. West Tower has 36 occupiable levels. If you look closely, there are concrete walls dividing each unit. I think there should be 2-3 more levels before mechanical level.

This looks huge from Highway 7! Thanks for all the photos.
It does look huge depending on where you are looking at it. From a distance, it appears seriously tall but when you are actually near the building, it doesn't seem that tall. It only seems tall because it is the tallest building in the area and possibility in Markham.

Back