The base definitely is nice, but the ridiculous set back 3/4th of the way up make it somewhat unpleasant to look at.

Meh, I don't see the outrage over the tower potion. It's what I expect for the area and could certainly be worse.
I like that the majority of units are 2 and 3 bedroom.

From today:

The sales centre:
7296313960_92aa545598_h.jpg

On site development proposal:
7296309380_c7644c1780_h.jpg

Close-up of the render:
7296311938_ce6bf027ce_h.jpg

Last edited:
Could something be finally happening with this site? They have removed the circles and refaced the sales office. Last public meeting was June 2012 I believe. Anyone know anything?

It's on page 11 of the document linked above where it gets into the large 1140 sq metre floor plate. Essentially, this phase has been so long in coming that the planning for it predates the City's Tall Building Guidelines and the practice of building only 750 sq metre floor plate point towers now. Planning seems satisfied that the building will work and/or are not in a position to get into a renegotiation to bring it into line with current practices.

Decent amount of office space here !
65,000 Square feet

Retail:
27,000 Square feet

This project seems to have been in development forever. The good news about the tower portion is that most people won't really see much of it anyway, with all the other buildings in the way. The podium portion will be what most people relate to when they think of these buildings. Let's see how this progresses.

Anyone know what happened here? The OMB Case (no. PL100804) was closed without any hearings taking place. Has Conservatory just given up for the moment here? @sunnyraytoronto: maybe you know something?

Looks like this location just won't sell. The city should buy back the land and make it a park. More greenery and park space is needed on Yonge.

Back