12C2C213-896F-4EA3-A669-B7FC13F83394.jpeg
7FE090EE-EA0F-4A44-9269-830F9CCF0508.jpeg

Used to walk up and down that street to and from work and man it was depressing....mainly because of all the constant construction.

Um, sure...but least that back painted spandrel on the corner there saves residences from having to draw their curtains every time... /sigh

Welp, I guess that explains why they didn't bother lining up the brick precast with the support columns.

I am begging Toronto developers to have a tiny sliver of good taste and care for our city and if a wall has to be solid materiality for whatever reason then design it that way from the start instead of projecting a fantasyland for renders and giving us solid spandrel walls like this. It's really offensive that these companies and the individuals who control them and make money off them treat the city this way and they should not feel good about their contribution to the world.

This was always going to happen. The house is a different property, so if Greywood was not going to sprinkler the windows or obtain an LDA, it was always going to be like this.
Then a more solid wall with tastefully placed mini windows to let in some natural light for the residences. What they've done now is inexcusable, looks like trash and if the render in question was a marketing tool, flat out lying how they've addressed this, IMO. Decent standards are not on the plate of this developer when dealing with overhead thinking.

Then a more solid wall with tastefully placed mini windows to let in some natural light for the residences. What they've done now is inexcusable, looks like trash and if the render in question was a marketing tool, flat out lying how they've addressed this, IMO. Decent standards are not on the plate of this developer when dealing with overhead thinking.
I mean, I could also have said: "they just don't care" and it would have been no less true...

This was always going to happen. The house is a different property, so if Greywood was not going to sprinkler the windows or obtain an LDA, it was always going to be like this.
Is this corner property now effectively a nail house? It would be great to see it restored.

Back