IMG_1409.JPG

Attachments

• IMG_1409.JPG
    IMG_1409.JPG
    1.5 MB · Views: 1,811
The Picasso put on a bit of a show a couple of days ago. Haven't seen this before. Anyone know if this is standard practice when turning on water for first time? Checking pressure? Fire system?

I saw this happening at the Peter once, I have no idea why they do this. Maybe to test water pressure.

The Picasso put on a bit of a show a couple of days ago. Haven't seen this before. Anyone know if this is standard practice when turning on water for first time? Checking pressure? Fire system?

Most likely clearing out the water lines/pipes from any debris and dust inside.

Like Alison Brooks, I believe metal cladding is so last decade. Brick is where it's at. But I was thinking if you've gotta do "clownish architecture" I'd take 10 Picasso's over 1 Cinema Tower.
9dgP1RT.jpg

Kinda appropriate considering the clowns that used to hang out at 23 Hop.

Ok with everything but the white.

This is one of those buildings that look great in renderings and will be very nice for the first year or so until it gets dirtier and dirtier. If you ever made the mistake of buying a white couch, you will understand what I mean. Buildings like this are great in concept, but I find they age so badly. We'll see though, maybe I'll be wrong. I hope so as it'll be around for a long time.

Back