I think your misunderstanding him. "Plan of attack" is a saying. He's simply saying that he thinks keeping this as one thread is not the best way to go about organizing the forum. He wasn't insinuating you were attacking him
Correct and thank you for jumping in to clarify.

Nice chat here, I wasn't offended @ushahid

I still think it would be nice to have the tallest tower Toronto has constructed (outside the CN) on its own thread. It's a good break point as shoring has just started.

There are no plans to break it up. There's likely going to be constant construction here over the next half dozen years, maybe more, and the biggest problem will be separating photos of the site from one tower to the next, or causing the mods to have to spend precious time moving photos from one thread to the other again and again. We split Emerald City up in Don Mills into a thread for each building, and thank goodness it hardly ever gets photographed because when it does, hardly anyone knows how to peel the photos apart to get them in the right threads. This site will be easier than that one, but it gets shot on such a regular basis that sorting photos would be a huge pain for all involved. Meanwhile, all the stats are in the database file here for the tallest tower, so it should not really be an issue.

Fair enough.

Don't forget about photos taken from Flickr, Twitter, or Instagram in which the photographer doesn't bother to differentiate the buildings. Even some UT members don't bother differentiating buildings.
I guess even the developer themselves could sometimes mixed up with the 3 buildings :D😁

OneYonge_1.jpg

OneYonge_2.jpg

OneYonge_3.jpg

OneYonge_4.jpg

East-side 'plumbing'...

OneYonge_5.jpg

OneYonge_6.jpg

OneYonge_7.jpg

OneYonge_8.jpg

OneYonge_9.jpg

Plenty of activity for next phase...

OneYonge_10.jpg

OneYonge_11.jpg

It funny but my eyes are really studying the look of those funky beams along the sides of the windows. That are climbing up the condo as you can see in the photos up above !

I'm not sure "sigh of relief" is a term I would want to use for myself. Rather, glad that the spamdrel they started with is becoming a lot less distracting.

...2 and 3/4 towers that still have to be built yet, so I'll reserve my final judgement till around then though.

Back