The Daniels: Something that never can be blotted out unless they where to build supertalls out in the lake...

Wow....it really stands out from that angle, and to think that's the shortest one.
More on topic though: Yep! :)

P1240280.jpg

P1240286.jpg

what's with the military plane? are we being invaded?

So you'd rather our military stay in lock up (equipment and personnel) till an invasion has commenced? Actually flying the planes before hand is necessary or it renders the entire Air Force useless.

So you'd rather our military stay in lock up (equipment and personnel) till an invasion has commenced? Actually flying the planes before hand is necessary or it renders the entire Air Force useless.
Lmao why are you responding like that? take a breath they were asking a question.

But ya I'd rather they stay in lock up. Waste of money.

They must be part of the CNE Canadian International Air Show.
OT: And it's an excellent reason why we should lots more supertalls (and really tall ones at that) over the Lakeshore area. As it will give them more incentive not to fly their stupid jets over my area when I'm in the middle drawing something crucial... >.<

Last edited:
OT: And it's an excellent reason why we should lots more supertalls (and really tall ones at that) over the Lakeshore area. As it will give them more incentive not to fly their stupid jets over my area when I'm in the middle drawing something crucial... >.<
I mean the airshow happens like once a year at the same time every year. If it's really gonna mess you up maybe just plan around the one weekend in a year where they're flying around for other peoples entertainment

I personally love watching the airshows they're super cool, and catching photos of fighter jets flying past buildings like this also looks super cool

I mean the airshow happens like once a year at the same time every year. If it's really gonna mess you up maybe just plan around the one weekend in a year where they're flying around for other peoples entertainment

I personally love watching the airshows they're super cool, and catching photos of fighter jets flying past buildings like this also looks super cool
If they had it over the lake, then I would be with you on this. /shrug

Edit: It's been awhile since I disagreed with so many directly. I suppose if they haven't started to roll out the tar and feathers yet, I should be okay! I hope... 🙀

Last edited:
Cross-posting from the skyline thread from a couple of days ago. Prestige is just to the right of the right-most cluster of skyscrapers (Southcore towers). In a few years, there will be a new cluster here, or, if you will, the Southcore cluster will be extended almost to the right edge of this shot.

IMG_0911.JPG

Back