Arguably, this is the best high-rise tower on our waterfront (a close second for me would be 10 York, third, Monde). Great materials and excellent execution. A+. Excited to see the next two phases.

7 pics, 2 views....

P1240550.jpg

P1240551 (1).jpg

P1240553.jpg

P1240598.jpg

P1240599.jpg

P1240591.jpg

P1240590.jpg

Arguably, this is the best high-rise tower on our waterfront (a close second for me would be 10 York, third, Monde). Great materials and excellent execution. A+. Excited to see the next two phases.

The two Ice towers would have to be in the running for me. The two swiss cheese style rooftops are so unique that to me they qualify as works of art!

I live very close to this site, and lately I've been hearing brief but loud jack hammering in the middle of the night; often around 3am-4:30am. It sounds a lot like the jack hammering truck that would start up in the Skytower pit every morning at 7am. But that truck is gone now, and they never did overnight work like that anyway. Anyone know what the loud jack hammering might be coming from?

I live very close to this site, and lately I've been hearing brief but loud jack hammering in the middle of the night; often around 3am-4:30am. It sounds a lot like the jack hammering truck that would start up in the Skytower pit every morning at 7am. But that truck is gone now, and they never did overnight work like that anyway. Anyone know what the loud jack hammering might be coming from?
Roadwork perhaps? It's often done in the night as to not disrupt traffic and depending on what needs to be done a jackhammer could definitely be used.

I'm not in the area so this is pure speculation but do you know of any roadwork nearby?

Roadwork perhaps? It's often done in the night as to not disrupt traffic and depending on what needs to be done a jackhammer could definitely be used.

I'm not in the area so this is pure speculation but do you know of any roadwork nearby?
There's a lot of work being done on Jarvis lately, and they're planning on doing repaving nightly for the next week or so, so could be that.

Metrolinx has been doing a lot of work on the Union Station Rail Corridor and mostly at night. They send out updates weekly and many of them warn of noise.

There has been a lot of overnight roadwork in the surrounding area recently, with some particularly loud vacuum excavation around 03:00 AM.

Back