Complaining and whinging.
I prefer to call it venting...as that is the only thing we can do when horrors get erected for the ages. It's not like we have any power to pressure The City to order these developments to replace their shoddy choice of cladding, for example. So should we just hold it all in instead while whistling, "Always look on the bright side to life?" I'm not sure that's healthier.

I prefer to call it venting...as that is the only thing we can do when horrors get erected for the ages. It's not like we have any power to pressure The City to order these developments to replace their shoddy choice of cladding, for example. So should we just hold it all in instead while whistling, "Always look on the bright side to life?" I'm not sure that's healthier.
Nor does the city really have any power to make them use better cladding, even if we yelled loud enough.

If enough people said something about cladding choices it would make the difference. Acting like you have no power to make a change is a cop out. Giving in to just excepting and being told I guess.. is that what your trying to say here. People have no power to make changes? Wow Your defeated before you start man.

Back