Was thinking the same thing. If this is the "lesser" of the three towers it bodes quite well for the quality and its affect on the skyline.
This being the "lesser" of the three towers really does highlight how the standard of architecture in Toronto has improved over the years. This one "lesser" tower is by far the best of any of the residential towers in the area.

This being the "lesser" of the three towers really does highlight how the standard of architecture in Toronto has improved over the years. This one "lesser" tower is by far the best of any of the residential towers in the area.
I really do like how this tower is shaping up, though I so have to admit that personally, skytower is one of my least favourite buildings going up in the city visually. idk what it is about it I just think it looks ugly lol. It's definitely uniqueish for the city though and sometimes Ill take unique over nice looking.

This being the "lesser" of the three towers really does highlight how the standard of architecture in Toronto has improved over the years.
This is a marquee development. I wouldn’t extrapolate too much and say that the standard of architecture in Toronto is improving. There are some hilariously poor designs that pop up on UT each day.

You seem to equate height with high standards and I, for one, am with-holding my praise/criticism of the project until we can see it in its totality. IMO, one really cannot judge the success of Tower 1 until we see how it interacts with Towers 2 & 3 and how the trio interact with the surrounding community.

Late afternoon pics...

P1230895.jpg

P1230896.jpg

This odd structure caught my eye in previous viewpoint...(white with curves!)

P1230897.jpg

..until I realized it was part of the wall covering. :)

P1230899.jpg

P1230901.jpg

Here's my take on what they're talking about 🤣 :
"Do you think the PINNACLE sign it's perfectly level?"
"I don't know man! I just wanna put this up and get outta here, I'm scared of heights!!"
"Then why did you volunteer to come up and do this?"
"I just figured out I'm scared of heights on the climb up!!!!"

Really making its mark now. Crazy to imagine how much more sky tower will stand out over 100m taller

View attachment 336781
Not quite 100m taller. The Prestige is 217m and the Sky Tower is 312.5m. You definitely have a great point tho, The Sky tower is definitely going to dominate the skyline when seeing from the islands.

Edit: I understand now that you mean the Sky Tower will be over 100m taller than what The Prestige is currently at (Maybe 180m right now?). I apologize for the misunderstanding @KhalilHeron

Back