I think that' been mention before about Brock U's centre piece photobombing the horizon...
I believe you can pick up Niagara Falls on a clear day too.

I believe I remember seeing somewhere that Buffalos tallest building should theoretically be*just* visible on the horizon as well from high up, but it’s so far away you need a really clear day to see it. You need curvature of the earth calculations to figure that one out though.

Great shot of Arthur Schmon Tower @mburrrrr!

c5a51990-f809-46a9-bd76-ef1d9ed6f2aa-jpeg.282235

I can see that from my balcony and have always wondered what it is!

I believe you can pick up Niagara Falls on a clear day too.

I believe I remember seeing somewhere that Buffalos tallest building should theoretically be*just* visible on the horizon as well from high up, but it’s so far away you need a really clear day to see it. You need curvature of the earth calculations to figure that one out though.
The Seneca One Tower would be barely visible from the top of the CN Tower, though the CN Tower is more visible from the top of the Seneca One Tower.

Both Pinnacle One Yonge and Seneca One Tower could be visible from each other.

Looking at the photos up above you can really start to see more of the building's facade features. With a noticable mirrored windows and black trim look. Now that they're adding more windows together with the columns .

For those of you are familiar with Johnny Strides work. This guy rides and walks all over Toronto's streets, parks and everything in between. He's created a video walking around Bremner Boulevard, Harbour St. etc. Video taping One Yonge project and the LBCO area etc. The video is called downtown Toronto south core walk November 17 2020 on the Johnny Strides blog. If someone can display it here on Urbantoronto.ca One Yonge. It would be nice to see for those who don't know how upload it thanks!

Last edited:
For those of you are familiar with Johnny Strides work. This guy rides and walks all over Toronto's streets, parks and everything in between. He's created a video walking around Bremner Boulevard, Harbour St. etc. Video taping One Yonge project and the LBCO area etc. The video is called downtown Toronto south core walk November 17 2020 on the Johnny Strides blog. If someone can display it here on Urbantoronto.ca One Yonge. It would be nice to see for those who don't know how upload it thanks!

Pinnacle One Yonge is about 19:30 into the video.

I kind of missed the moment when this tower got a bump up to 312 meters to make it taller than The One. When did that happen?

Thanks you guys for Johnny Stride's Harbour st, One Yonge and LBCO video for us guys to see. He even mentions about urbantoronto.ca on this video. He's probably a blog member too thanks again! PS check out the way the sun shines on One Yonge !

Back