IMG-20220406-WA0003.jpg
IMG-20220406-WA0002.jpg

Kinda suprised UrbanToronto hasn't done a story on the redesign of SkyTower and Phase 3 (and maybe add some sleuthing on the Phase 1 balcony glass 'mishap').

I'm sure UT knows David Pontarini is very approachable ... but maybe no-one's talking if (as many might suspect) those 2 phases just got Pinnacle'd. The new design isn't featured anywhere on the HPA website (or this forum's database ;-)... maybe 'mum's the word'? 🤫

Kinda suprised UrbanToronto hasn't done a story on the redesign of SkyTower and Phase 3 (and maybe add some sleuthing on the Phase 1 balcony glass 'mishap').

I'm sure UT knows David Pontarini is very approachable ... but maybe no-one's talking if (as many might suspect) those 2 phases just got Pinnacle'd. The new design isn't featured anywhere on the HPA website (or this forum's database ;-)... maybe 'mum's the word'? 🤫

Do you mean the renderings posted back on page 322 of the thread?

Last edited:
Do you mean the renderings posted back on page 322 of the thread?

Yes I realize there has been discussion of course... was talking about a UT story.

Yes I realize there has been discussion of course... was talking about a UT story.
There's no story other than the obvious, and David Pontarini would never ever be authorized by Pinnacle to speak to us about it. The truth would be "Pinnacle wanted a way to build these cheaper, so we had to redesign it." There's your story.

Back