Snowy progress:

PXL_20240322_215053283.jpg

I am constantly amazed at how soon in the process they start installing windows these days. Not that long ago, a building shell was virtually complete before windows were installed. I assume that the likelihood of more broken windows is outweighed by the ability to start temperature/weather sensitive work inside.

Last edited:
I am constantly amazed at how soon in the process they start installing windows these days. Not that long ago, a building shell was virtually complete before windows were installed. I assume that the likelihood of more broken windows is outweighed by the ability to start temperature/weather sensitive work inside.
Agree.

With the size and complexity of buildings these days, you'd have to wait quite a while if you deferred window installation until after the structure was mostly complete. Installing windows sooner means mechanical, electrical, & plumbing can start work. It's also better for the structure to reduce weather exposure.

I spotted this 2 days ago, it looks like the north facing retail units (one or both) may have potentially found a tenant. Well either that or they're really trying to lease this out and dividing the retail space to make it more attractive. They were doing some concrete work on the flooring and they were putting up a demising wall:

20240327_210824.JPG

20240327_210833.JPG

Back