Sunday, April 16
71AF7099-8F9D-4A61-B711-1D0B67B8C88D.jpeg

B84E7B34-0D82-4FB6-BD9B-03F975C37D0C.jpeg

28C8FB1E-FD14-42D2-B02B-F5667DAB998E.jpeg

Wouldn't surprise if the city came back and said they made some kind of mistake and they have to chop the height by 30 floors.
The original height that was approved was at 90 stories plus (?) and well above the supertall mark. So why would The City turn around and asked it to be scaled back by an additional 20 stories from the original agreement if the asking height and stories do not get approved? I am pretty sure that's not how that works, lol.

...furthermore, for every dollar we get when a reader claims The City this and The City that, we could all afford to live in this tower on move in date. Just saying.

Last edited:
The original height that was approved was at 90 stories plus (?) and well above the supertall mark. So why would The City turn around and asked it to be scaled back by an additional 20 stories from the original agreement if the asking height and stories do not get approved? I am pretty sure that's not how that works, lol.

...furthermore, for every dollar we get when a reader claims The City this and The City that, we could all afford to live in this tower on move in date. Just saying.

It was a joke....just saying.

It was a joke....just saying.
I've noticed that when someone jokes about/talks about/ sarcastically mentions the city in regard to having any control over anything in any way, someone always needs to chime in as if the original poster was serious.
Maybe we should introduce a mandatory laughing emoji or something to show intent for jokes or sarcasm.
🤪😜

I've noticed that when someone jokes about/talks about/ sarcastically mentions the city in regard to having any control over anything in any way, someone always needs to chime in as if the original poster was serious.
Maybe we should introduce a mandatory laughing emoji or something to show intent for jokes or sarcasm.
🤪😜
🤣

I'm hoping this doesn't catch the One in construction. The One deservers to be Canada's new tallest and first supertall, even if it's just for one day.

Back