Today, March 10th…

IMG_5088.jpeg
IMG_5091.jpeg
IMG_5089.jpeg
IMG_5085.jpeg

So the west elevators start stopping at the 13th floor, I imagine? In other words, the hotel has its own lifts?
From the City of Toronto application website Site Plan Approval drawings it looks like the:
Parking elevators are from P6 - 1
Hotel P2,P1,1-12
Low Rise P2,P1,1,13-56
High Rise P2,P1,1,56-105
Service P2-105
What floor would you want to live and park on?
56 and P2? Edit - except for the mechanical rooms.
IMG_6022.jpeg

Last edited:
It would very much be funny if they got to about the 80th floor and announced that phase three was going to be another 15 floors higher start getting those New York Manhattan heights going

I'd prefer it if Pinnacle went for some desperately needed T-dot vanity height ;) for SkyTower... and paid homage to the Big Apple (ESB)... from the little apple.

Eat this One World Trade Center (with your pathetic Canadian-built donut and antenna).

SkyTower-spire.jpg

Image source: UT database

I'd prefer it if Pinnacle went for some desperately needed T-dot vanity height ;) for SkyTower... and paid homage to the Big Apple (ESB)... from the little apple.

Eat this One World Trade Center (with your pathetic Canadian-built donut and antenna).

View attachment 547190
Image source: UT database
Or put a big ball on top like the Sapphire Tower by Harry Stinson lol... if you guys remember this thing. I remember actually wanting this built too 😂

SapphireTower.jpeg

Or put a big ball on top like the Sapphire Tower by Harry Stinson lol... if you guys remember this thing. I remember actually wanting this built too 😂

View attachment 547450

Man, I remember like 30 years ago seeing those endless informercials on about this project with that dude late at night...lol, praying it was going to get bult...lol.

Last edited:

View attachment 547450
FYI: And since it's been brought up here...

...glad this cheeze dog was never built though.

When you consider what we got though:

4947-13384.jpg

5 elevators for 798 units in that pile too. Yeesh...

I think one of our longtime forum members lives in that building. He would probably know how long the elevator waits are!

Back