69B63A38-0DD4-43D7-BAC3-22577D45C2A0.jpeg

True dat. But then again, most buildings in most cities are so-called "filler buildings."

Were it not primarily for that angular sculpting at the bottom, this would be yet another high rise condo.

This building is a nice visual change but still classifies as a "filler building".

Issue was in the execution IMO- above average but no cigar.

It had the markings of being landmark building, and is still one from certain vantage points- I can still see people telling others to meet them under the 'big brown slanted building'.

Issue was in the execution IMO- above average but no cigar.

It had the markings of being landmark building, and is still one from certain vantage points- I can still see people telling others to meet them under the 'big brown slanted building'.
This is the "Big Brown Slanted Building." 372 Yonge will be called the "Big Golden Slanted Building."

Too bad about that awful window wall side which is a pure Pinnacle signature. I'm a fan of the other sides...just not about that podium.

So it's a mullet building. That is, All HP business up front, and all Graziani + Corazza in the back...

^Not even G&C - that would have been large, white geometric forms. That window wall is right out of Pinnacle's playbook lol

Back