Screen Shot 2020-01-06 at 2.26.52 PM.png

I love the textured brick pattern. Now the tough part is getting it built. All these Condoman projects just seem to be stuck in limbo.

Yes I agree build it! I must live near you Lenser? I see this empty lot every day. I could use those stepping stones actually ;-)

Last edited by a moderator:
Finally!! I've also just heard that 'China Lily' soya sauce factory on the corner of Leslie and Queen E. has closed after 73 years or so. China Lily's corner property is huge in comparison to this property. This is exciting news.

China Lily. Love the period signage on it. A very mysterious building. Never have I seen anyone entering or leaving the place and I've been living in various parts of Leslieville since the late 90s. I wonder what's next for that property, it's gotta be pretty valuable.

Midrise intensification would probably be the most common speculation for the China Lily site. Would be nice to see efforts to keep some employment spaces in the potential new building though, such as work studio or craft space if the demand is there.

Back