guys I know this is off-topic and im sorry but is there any chance that if someone goes out to take some pics of this project, can you please take some pics of the Prime condos site as well. didn't want to bump the dead thread of Prime condos so I thought this is the closest project that has an active thread. I don't live in Toronto or I would have done it myself, thanks! and sorry if I made anyone angry. :)
I took a picture of the site a few months ago, when the motel had just closed and sign for Prime appeared on the site. I believe I posted it on the Prime thread. Nothing has changed since then, so check out the Prime thread if you want to know what the site looks like

It's because of this:

what the hell. will it go to OMB now?
It already went to the OMB and the OMB rejected it. It has to be cut in floor count before the OMB approves it
Though not catastrophically so. Likely to come back at 36 storeys? (para 89)
exactly. The board found its shadow impacts and urban design to be generally acceptable, however its height was found to be out of context.

The challenge here is that Centrecourt went ahead and sold all the units already. A lot of buyers are going to be getting cancellation letters.

And why is that?
Maybe take a closer look.

CenterCourt is heavily investor-oriented. All units are small to lower end price. and cheap finishes.

Though their high turnover rate make the investment less appealing.
I mean they sell fast, build fast and capitalize project fast. It's good for their business, but longer closing is better for investor.

I mean, most builders are investor driven unless we're talking luxury. Finishes look no different than what you'd see in comparable projects. That said, I know nothing about build quality.

Back