Taken yesterday, Aug 25:

PXL_20210825_151808746.jpg

I never really paid attention to this project. And now looking at the rendering it's not too bad. I Like the bold black columns and gold coloured window pains with a possibility of an iron oxide glass window finish . Will make this building stand out from a distance the town homes next to it when completed !

Construction crane anticipated to go up this month in January 2022:

Sales launched for Prime Condos in the spring and all 595 units are now spoken for in the 46-storey, IBI Group-designed condo at 319 Jarvis St. Shoring work is complete, bulk excavation is in progress and a crane is expected to go up in January for the project, being developed with Toronto’s Centrestone Urban Developments Inc.

So, any updates?
Since you're new here, I say this in the utmost polite and respectful way.

When there are updates people almost always post about them, and if there's nothing more in a thread that's likely because there really isn't anything to talk about.

There is a forum rules and etiquette thread pinned I believe, which is probably worth giving a skim over if you haven't already.

I'm not sure it's actually against the rules but generally it's frowned upon to nudge a thread asking if there's an update (even I did this back when I first joined lol)

We're all building enthusiasts here so when there's stuff to talk about I can ensure we talk about it! Hang out, jump in and join the conversation when there's something to say, and if there's nothing to say, well there's nothing to say.

If you're a building enthusiast though, you've come to the right place! So welcome :)

...they even stuck a crane in there since the last update! Much more ahead then I thought! <3

Back