Saturday evening rooftop views.

20230527_200151.jpg
20230527_200148.jpg

I am wondering when the population that lives along Jarvis will be higher than those who use the street as a fast way to get to the Gardiner?

Jarvis has so much potential but it can't be realized till the City starts viewing it as a great street rather than a transit corridor for people who don't live here. That 5 lane artery needs to be reduced to 2-4 lanes. 2 parks, quite a few grand houses have survived,, and there's even some interesting architecture from the 1960s/70s. I'd love to see a major cultural asset (museum or gallery) built somewhere between Dundas and Wellesley.

Jarvis has so much potential but it can't be realized till the City starts viewing it as a great street rather than a transit corridor for people who don't live here. That 5 lane artery needs to be reduced to 2-4 lanes. 2 parks, quite a few grand houses have survived,, and there's even some interesting architecture from the 1960s/70s. I'd love to see a major cultural asset (museum or gallery) built somewhere between Dundas and Wellesley.
I wonder if opinions like these are on Cllr. Moise's radar and if not, they should be

I continue to be stunned by how fast CentreCourt puts buildings up. Took less than a year to get from grade to topping off and the cladding is more than half done.

Same story at 55 Mercer. Anyone have opinions on the quality of their projects?

Back