Habitat for Humanity site details...

IN PARTNERSHIP WITH DIAMOND KILMER, HABITAT GTA WILL BE BUILDING 20 STACKED TOWNHOMES ALONGSIDE VOLUNTEERS ON A SUBDIVISION OF THE DEVELOPER’S LAND. LOCATED NEAR DIVERSE RETAIL SPACES AND STEPS AWAY FROM THE ST. CLAIR WEST STREETCAR, REUNION CROSSING HAS A WALKSCORE OF 95. THESE HOMES WILL BE WITHIN WALKING DISTANCE TO GROCERY STORES, BIG BOX STORES, BOUTIQUES, RESTAURANTS, CAFES, BANKS, AND FAMILY-FRIENDLY ENTERTAINMENT. ANTICIPATED OCCUPANCY FOR QUALIFIED FAMILIES IS 2023

Last edited by a moderator:
That’s awesome - I’m having a hard time placing where they’ll be though? Is this the flee market location?

The webpage mentions 423 Old Weston Road, so that would definitely put this on the east side of the street. Overhead rendering views indicate that townhome blocks will line that section of Old Weston, although haven't quite differentiated which are the ones for Habitat for Humanity.

However, I would presume they'd likely be towards the north end of the entire development site, the part closer to the SADRA Park Trail.

View of this section along Old Weston during ongoing construction from Google:

oldw.JPG

31747-109399.jpeg

The webpage mentions 423 Old Weston Road, so that would definitely put this on the east side of the street. Overhead rendering views indicate that townhome blocks will line that section of Old Weston, although haven't quite differentiated which are the ones for Habitat for Humanity.

However, I would presume they'd likely be towards the north end of the entire development site, the part closer to the SADRA Park Trail.

View of this section along Old Weston during ongoing construction from Google:

View attachment 389360

31747-109399.jpeg
Precisely correct. They are the block in the rendering that are furthest away from the condo and closest to SADRA park. This has been always part of the development and site plan (so nothing new), but it is exciting that they broke ground!

Thank you! Makes me feel a little better now. Developers are certainly new by name but old by experience.

I was told by a relator that Scoop or Scout (forget which one is in pre-con now) is selling for $1200 psf and couldn't understand why Reunion would then sell at 950 psf.

In addition, this company was formed with an intention to create "well-priced" units and hopefully, this does not translate to a perception or quality of a low-priced unit as that may impact resale values potentially. I am probably just paranoid.

I bought this plan. It's a condo unit and unfortunately, I don't have current pricing for townhomes. Occupancy for this unit is coming up early Jan and was told closing would be late Jan or early Feb.

View attachment 391258
I think that's a great plan. If you got that for under $1M you are laughing all the way to the bank. Smart buy.

Looking good! Is there anyone someone can take a picture of it from the back that gets the whole building (i'm on the 9th floor) and want to see my unit LOL

I guess Jesus doesn't save from icky cladding.
Jesus can create loaves of bread and schools of fish, turn water into wine, walk on water, cure lepers, raise the dead, and make a fig tree wither, but he cannot turn buildings with ugly cladding into architectural masterpieces.

I am actually non-religious.

Back