Nicely done. Now, if they were to do something with the Business School/Canadian Tire...

Last edited:
....and the back of Metropolis.

I was walking by with the light testing on the other night. Lovely and engaging. It really adds some much-needed colour into the area in a stylish way.

....and the back of Metropolis.

I was walking by with the light testing on the other night. Lovely and engaging. It really adds some much-needed colour into the area in a stylish way.

I also saw the lights on today and I was surprised it was so bold. I guess Toronto's fear of bold colours is fading fast. Thank you CN Tower! I hope Trump adds to the WOW factor.

A little lighting in the morning. Sorry for the shakey berry pic - coffee ya know!

ryerson.jpg

A little lighting in the morning. Sorry for the shakey berry pic - coffee ya know!

Walking east on Dundas a few nights ago, I looked up an alley and saw the new light installation and went up to Gould to investigate.
It's too bad this isn't visible from Dundas except along that alley. Hopefully people will be able to see it on Gould from Yonge.
It's startlingly bright and floods the whole street with colour.

This morning's light show

dscf0197p.jpg

dscf0198o.jpg

dscf0196w.jpg

Great Pics! I love this building! My apartment overlooks it from the south side so I have a great ever changing light show.

I passed by the Ryerson campus on Yonge at about 9:30 tonight and the Image Arts building burned a brilliant magenta and orange. It was like a beacon!

It really is like a beacon. I noticed the other night you can see it from Dundas, looking north up Victoria Lane, beside the Imperial - a mysterious magenta glow, beckoning you to explore the Ryerson campus.

I really like how the LED lighting bathes the whole area in colour

Click on the thumbnail to enlarge, then click again on the image for full size.

Back