The zig-zagging pattern of the railings gives it more interest and makes the facade looking less of a behemoth, though I don’t really have an issue with something so overpowering when it’s surrounded by the Don Valley.
Is the 4-storey low rise at 30 Okra Tomar Cresent part of this development and built by Tridel?

The zig-zagging pattern of the railings gives it more interest and makes the facade looking less of a behemoth, though I don’t really have an issue with something so overpowering when it’s surrounded by the Don Valley.
Is the 4-storey low rise at 30 Okra Tomar Cresent part of this development and built by Tridel?

That 4-storey building along with the townhomes within the interior of the site are TCHC units built as a revitalization of the Leslie Nymark community:

Agreed with the first part - the zig-zagging pattern works! There's more of it to come still too, it's not all up yet (as seen in this image)

screenshot_20220822-000328_instagram-jpg.421927

Back