December 21, 2022:

IMG_6712.jpeg
IMG_6713.jpeg
IMG_6714.jpeg

It's interesting to see that many tower cranes in a narrow shot (narrow field of view) looking straight.

The other day I was going on Jarvis and saw quite a few cranes in a short distance between Dundas and Wellesley, some of which were on Church but visible from Jarvis. Is it me or do we have unusually high density of new construction in that area? Or maybe because we don't have as many high rises east of Yonge so the cranes pop out more?

It's interesting to see that many tower cranes in a narrow shot (narrow field of view) looking straight.

The other day I was going on Jarvis and saw quite a few cranes in a short distance between Dundas and Wellesley, some of which were on Church but visible from Jarvis. Is it me or do we have unusually high density of new construction in that area? Or maybe because we don't have as many high rises east of Yonge so the cranes pop out more?
the skyline has been pushing out in that direction quite a lot in the last 5 -10 years and is indeed quite busy now.

p.s. - this building is terribly bleak.

Back