^^ I'd say that title would go to the Royal Bank Plaza since it is golden and shiny in all lighting, while the Delta and any other ordinary glass building will match in only certain times/lighting, on an overcast day it will be dull too.

Regardless, it does look good in Bluedjay's picture.

Last edited:
March 30

13521480223_da51c59859_c.jpg

13521519683_5560b1fced_b.jpg

it turned out way better than as shown in the renders. i wasn't expecting the glazing to be as good when i saw the renders first time.

The buildings on their own are quite nice. But together in the cluster...pretty sterile looking. At least the design is nice, though.

The buildings on their own are quite nice. But together in the cluster...pretty sterile looking. At least the design is nice, though.

I agree with you, this place is screaming for colors and bricks ...
Sadly, there is no space left to break the curse !!

Love the Delta. One of those rare instances where the end product turned out better than the rendering.
Unrelated but looking at the second to last picture, I wonder why they put that Ripley's sign so low (given there's ample space above). You can barely see it!

Delta turned out 10/10 , I am very impressed. This one surprised me as well, I didn't think it would turn out so nice.

Back