D730A872-9C55-4040-9267-1F417D5C29E8.jpeg
FE73EA0C-EB78-41E2-B06C-27955B165AB1.jpeg

I saw that and was like "How could I have taken that? There's no building that looks like that in view from my balcony!"
emphur-san uses a special camera filter that picks up photons from the near future. And if held at a particular angel, probably could picture the winning lottery numbers from a month from now... >.>

I feel like I'm doing Menkes job for them with this one, since they've never given any solid renders of this balcony treatment, and my earlier reference didn't give a good overall idea so here you go.
I’m curious to know what source you’re using for your version. It looks great, but significantly different than the version on Menke’s sales site.

A632A03E-FAE1-4DFE-AD01-C716E94A1B4D.jpeg

(📷: Menkes)

I’m curious to know what source you’re using for your version. It looks great, but significantly different than the version on Menke’s sales site.

View attachment 320981
(📷: Menkes)

Unfortunately I don't have access to the Site Plan Application on the City's development portal anymore, but the last material documents (and documents for phase two that were submitted to the city) indicate the one I'm showing in the mockup is the pattern that is being tested on the tower currently. Also some of the update photos showing the balcony treatment at the top of the page line up with the other pattern as there are three different coloured aluminum balcony guards opposed to glass seen in renders (plus the initial pattern in those photos is different as well).

It does bring up questions as to why Menkes is not giving buyers (or the city) much to work with in terms of what the building will look like. The documents submitted to the city never showed the full pattern from everything I saw, and up until recently it seemed that the photo you posted was the intended pattern. It's a large project after all, but yet there are simply so few renders to indicate anything like other sellers normally provide.

Last edited:
I presume those silva cell thingies are not there to prevent cattle from crossing over into Sugar Warf domain? >.>

Edit/Disclaimer: Not meant really as a serious question, for right or wrong. >.<

Last edited:

Back