Possibly this? This rendering is for phase 2, but it does include a phase 1 tower on the left. First couple of rows have a random feel that seems to match, in which case we just need a few more rows before a pattern emerges.

(đź“·: source)

3E1F4D82-AE90-449D-86C1-52F1A8786860.jpeg

Last edited:
It certainly looks like they are following the "pattern?" set out in the rendering above. Thankfully, the colours so far appear sharper than the rendering, but I'm still not sure if I'm on board with this choice... But I will hold judgement until we have more floors done and the patterns really start being able to be seen

Why does aA have to design most buildings with wraparound balconies? I understand the desire for investors to have balconies in their units, but can aA be a little less lazy? Design balconies around the floorplan rather than just blankly surrounding the building with them!

Last edited:
Ugh, these along with phase 2 will be one of the defining elements of our waterfront skyline for generations to come.

I feel like these will be best viewed from a distance.
The thumbnail of the forum does really make it feel like a nice project, but zooming in on the rendering, it looks a little disheveled. At least we can say for now, its impact on the skyline will be mostly positive.

Hello, newbie here, how fast do the floors get built? I can't tell but it looks like the building itself is half way done already, looks like they're going up about 1 floor every couple of days?

About a floor at week is a fairly good pace on a tall point tower, longer on podium floors. It's possible to do a bit better and easy to take significantly longer depending on if using a concrete pump as opposed to a bucket, floor plate regularity and size, forming type used, time of year, number of workers and of course materials used.

Back