someMidTowner

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Member Bio
Reaction score
14 DEWHURST BLVD
Ward 29 - Tor & E.York District

►View All Properties

Proposed 4 storey residential apartment building in a neighbourhood.
Proposed Use --- # of Storeys --- # of Units ---
Applications:
Type Number Date Submitted Status
OPA 16 120897 STE 29 OZ Feb 26, 2016 Under Review
Rezoning 15 241882 STE 29 OZ Oct 23, 2015 Under Review
Site Plan Approval 15 241886 STE 29 SA Oct 23, 2015 Under Review

ssl.png
ssl1.jpeg
ssl2.jpeg
ssl3.jpeg

Attachments

• ssl.png
    ssl.png
    1.9 MB · Views: 3,958
  • ssl1.jpeg
    ssl1.jpeg
    556.3 KB · Views: 6,239
  • ssl2.jpeg
    ssl2.jpeg
    294.5 KB · Views: 3,759
  • ssl3.jpeg
    ssl3.jpeg
    252.4 KB · Views: 3,717
I figured this property would get sold off to a developer at some point. I believe the property had two congregations - one in the smaller and older south side of the building and another in the larger northern part.

It will be interesting to see what the community thinks about it - the site is directly across from the now-axed Donlands Station second exit that got the neighbourhood up in arms.

Here is the site currently:

dew.JPG

Attachments

• dew.JPG
    dew.JPG
    145.4 KB · Views: 2,701
We walk by this site fairly often. One of the many over-subway parking lots is directly west, which would make me think you'd need to be very careful about rumbling sounds from underground.

They're packing a lot of suites into this place, especially if most are 2 or 3bdrm. I think I would have gone with less new construction at the back, renovating the old buildings, and keeping the old structure intact. I would have thought that'd be cheaper and quicker.

But I guess that's why I'm not a developer... ;-)

This is exiting news, i have been passing by the Danforth and pape area and i see their adverts.

Im a fan of lofts and would love to see the floor plans/pricing for this project.

Cheers
Ed

Back