CIMG7353.jpg

CIMG7354.jpg

wow... it looks like it will be tight next to
the road
CIMG7355.jpg

CIMG7356.jpg

CIMG7357.jpg

traffic wil be crazy with these two buildings
going up with the regular traffic their already.
CIMG7358.jpg

with the building going up across the street,
this while area will look different in a few
years.
CIMG7359.jpg

Attachments

• CIMG7352.jpg
    CIMG7352.jpg
    99.1 KB · Views: 1,882
  • CIMG7353.jpg
    CIMG7353.jpg
    88.8 KB · Views: 1,900
  • CIMG7354.jpg
    CIMG7354.jpg
    86.5 KB · Views: 1,891
  • CIMG7355.jpg
    CIMG7355.jpg
    86.4 KB · Views: 1,869
  • CIMG7356.jpg
    CIMG7356.jpg
    87.9 KB · Views: 1,871
  • CIMG7357.jpg
    CIMG7357.jpg
    85.9 KB · Views: 1,893
  • CIMG7358.jpg
    CIMG7358.jpg
    93.1 KB · Views: 1,906
  • CIMG7359.jpg
    CIMG7359.jpg
    96.3 KB · Views: 1,901
2 points worth making:

a) The traffic at that bottle neck is now going to be even worse than it (always) has been.
b) The corridor at that bottle neck in a few years will be a satisfying reward for being forced to slowdown. More time to enjoy the view.

^ We have one actually. The Toronto Islands. Not to mention the rest of the waterfront from Scaborough to Etobicoke which is basically all parkland.

Totally agree with this point, Toronto's waterfront must be at least 30 km wide and only a small part has condo's on it
and they are downtown where you would expect it. But yes everyone stay away from harbourfront I enjoy easily getting
a seat at one of the outdoor patios watching boats in the harbour. :)

Totally agree with this point, Toronto's waterfront must be at least 30 km wide and only a small part has condo's on it
and they are downtown where you would expect it. But yes everyone stay away from harbourfront I enjoy easily getting
a seat at one of the outdoor patios watching boats in the harbour. :)

It's good to hear some voices of reason here. I get so tired of hearing people say "Toronto has walled off its waterfront", when they really mean, "There are a few tall buildings near the shore on a small section of the waterfront, in a perfectly appropriate location."

I think people have disdain for a hotel and 2 condo buildings more than anything else, both from an age when the waterfront was an industrial wasteland.

You are totally correct. We have one of the most beautiful waterfronts in the world except for the very small section between York and Yonge, at least from the street. In front of the condos at the water is quite nice with the park and water feature with the giant ball sculpture.

I'm not sure if this has been mentioned or if ya'll are aware but the current set up they have hoarding wise will only be only be place during shoring,excavation and below grade construction. The parking garage here extends into the City's ROW (into the northerly most curb lane on Harbour to be exact) (Hence why there is two traffic lanes currently). Once construction progresses to above grade, the road will be re-constructed and the lane will be given back to the City for use. The above grade structure is @ the property line.

Oh, that's good to know that it's only temporary while Ten York is under construction until just above grade. So about a year or more of inconvenience for drivers along Lakeshore.

That was the original plan, but the final plan includes an underground garage.

Back