Especially since lamb has cancelled the last few of his projects - I bet this one will be no different. This is still years from being approved.

As much as I dislike most of Brad's projects. I truly believe this locations needs a built by him. Don't know what other builder would bring a better vision for this property.

I don't disagree - his buildings look great when finished.

His problem is he likes to launch projects years before they get approved. This has backfired on his last two projects where it took 2 years after sales launch to get approvals and even then there were modifications to the design, so the projects both got cancelled and had to relaunch. I was saying that this project looks similar - this has got at least another year before it gets zoning approvals.

I don't disagree - his buildings look great when finished.

His problem is he likes to launch projects years before they get approved. This has backfired on his last two projects where it took 2 years after sales launch to get approvals and even then there were modifications to the design, so the projects both got cancelled and had to relaunch. I was saying that this project looks similar - this has got at least another year before it gets zoning approvals.

I think there is politics behind that(i.e he needs to give fortress money to play with)

He's burned so many bridges with the City that no one is interested in helping him out. The work will still get done, sure, but no one is in any rush regarding his files.

For someone with so much experience and industry savvy as Lamb, who must know the ins and outs of dealing with the bureaucracy, his continued aggressive approach is surprisingly stupid.

I like this location.PRIME rental space to students,doctors,etc,etc.Close to TTC ,Baldwin village,nightlive.

Lamb lost his financial partner when Fortress was shut down. The cancellations being connected to that makes the most sense. It's like when Lehman Brothers went under and hundreds of developments across North America shut down overnight. There are probably legalities to be work out before anything can happen too.

Lamb lost his financial partner when Fortress was shut down. The cancellations being connected to that makes the most sense. It's like when Lehman Brothers went under and hundreds of developments across North America shut down overnight. There are probably legalities to be work out before anything can happen too.

No dough at the bread company!

Back