Demo'ed and rebuilt as before - per the latest drawings on the City website

vdfm1i.png

1pf8l0.png

Bye bye birdie... and goodbye bathroom-tile-looking walls!

Note: the Popeyes and OpenMat Mixed Martial Arts gym next door in the nicer-brick building were still open when I passed by around 8:46 PM today.

2016-09-14 20.46.46.jpg

Attachments

• 2016-09-14 20.46.46.jpg
    2016-09-14 20.46.46.jpg
    1.7 MB · Views: 1,294
It was the same thing with Vox, it barely registered with most people that it had even opened for sales but yet sold out extremely quickly..

As I said then, Cresford knows how to sell units. I swear they could put up some absolute crap product in a crap location and it would sell out in a week,

How did Cresford get permission to cut down the 2 mature Maple trees on the north edge of the site? Another example of "it's easier to beg for forgiveness that ask for permission"

You really think all the departments are that desperate to wheel and deals for handouts from billionaire Trump-ian developers? That's not the way it works. That's why you get Toronto Building issuing demolition permits when Toronto Planning is undergoing a heritage impact assessment.

Those trees were small and I'm confident they didn't meet the diameter for Parks to begin to care.

Back