How close will No. 31 Condos be to The Goode, like a laneway? A lot of these renderings don't show the other building and I'm sure a bunch of people purchasing on the south side thinking they'll have lake views / any views will be very disappointed. The lack of sunlight will be an issue as well.
Just a laneway and some possible green space, plans show 12 meters width between 31 and 30. When I arrived and looked at the presentation center 4th day, and knew what else was coming. I didn't want to educate the agent working but she said Goode was the last condo to be built in the area. Well no one told her of 31 Condo, 31R condo and 370 and 370A Cherry Street. I wonder if anyone else heard the same story.

Attachments

• property.lines.JPG
    property.lines.JPG
    194.4 KB · Views: 72
Last edited:
Graywood are planning on construction to start next summer and have occupancy anticipated for 2025.

You think they will do this in 3 years ? I'm thinking 5 years.

You think they will do this in 3 years ? I'm thinking 5 years.

Looks like that article was originally from last summer. At this point it'll really depend on factors like permits, labour materials availability, and just initiative by the builder.

Developers usually like to give an "optimistic" outlook especially during the early stages of the project. But I think the general rule of thumb nowadays is always tack on at least another year or so to get a realistic occupancy date range.

Looks like that article was originally from last summer. At this point it'll really depend on factors like permits, labour materials availability, and just initiative by the builder.

Developers usually like to give an "optimistic" outlook especially during the early stages of the project. But I think the general rule of thumb nowadays is always tack on at least another year or so to get a realistic occupancy date range.
They came out of the gate fast, 350 units sold during the first 3 days, I got in the see what's left on the 4th day after friends and family. But changed my mind after no balconies on the west street side and tiny kitchens. Only view will be west, 31 on the south, others on the north and 31R east.

Just received an email that says the project is over 85% sold, and that the presentation centre on site is now closed in preparation for demolition.
Was looking at the site over the weekend. Huge party in that Airstream trailer in the back. With the sign out front AirShip. Always curious what or who that is. Open every weekend.

So what's the deal here?

Two days ago this photo of the same shoring rig (below) was posted in the No. 31 Condos thread. Have all the three and a half months of site prep photos in the No. 31 thread actually been for The Goode Condos?

I realize the projects are side by side... but can't make sense of who is doing what. Very confusing. :confused:

ZOlAmXVdXk.jpeg

jsmith77

Back