Toronto Model 10-29-23 Grainger-Sanderson.png

Reactions: PMT
Any updates

As a general rule, you do not need to ask. If people have updates, they will share.

That being said, I did take a look.

The SPA is still in process here, they do not have NOAC.

Construction (new build) permits have not yet been applied for.

As a general rule, you do not need to ask. If people have updates, they will share.

That being said, I did take a look.

The SPA is still in process here, they do not have NOAC.

Construction (new build) permits have not yet been applied for.
I also just checked the building permit status. Looks like there is heritage facade protection erected on-site without a permit. New building permits have been applied for but appear stagnant.

I also just checked the building permit status. Looks like there is heritage facade protection erected on-site without a permit. New building permits have been applied for but appear stagnant.

Agreed *

To clarify;

The full list of permits appears under the 260 King address

Having examined them all, I concur, there is a 'problem' here.

Agreed *

To clarify;

The full list of permits appears under the 260 King address

Having examined them all, I concur, there is a 'problem' here.
This site saw demo/utility disconnects/site work activity late least year and early 2023 - but since the summer I have not seen much going on. I do wonder if Fitzrovia is a little overleveraged considering all their projects at the moment (or they are taking a short break here to focus on other sites) - they have multiple multi tower projects under or about to start construction: Bloor-Duff, Dawes, 88 Queen, King-Princess, Dufferin/401... not to mention several additional proposals under development. I also see and hear they are hiring like crazy - there are a ton of job postings online

Back