New renderings are updated in the database. The unit counts went from 938 to 756 and the parking count dropped from 259 to 206. The renderings are taken from the architectural plan via Site Plan Approval.

PLN - Architectural Plans (1 of 2) - OCT 15  2021-388.jpg

PLN - Architectural Plans (1 of 2) - OCT 15  2021-390.jpg

PLN - Architectural Plans (1 of 2) - OCT 15  2021-392.jpg
PLN - Architectural Plans (1 of 2) - OCT 15  2021-394.jpg

Curious of what UK inspired name Fitzrovia will go with for this project. Still waiting on the Clapham or Camberwell.

I'm uneasy about the massive amount of new density coming to this part of town. I wouldn't mind a little design excellence too.

I had the same thought. Looks like a horse with goats hooves

Reactions: DSC
I wouldve been in full support for this, had it not been for this unfortunate screw up. Im a big fan of Fitzrovia, but c'mon now really whats going on in the red areas:

View attachment 359911

While that is the biggest non-sequitur in render........the nicer, but equally incongruous bit on the left tower in the image above is also problematic.

I'm also not sold on the overhang.

The approved density and massing here is 33% larger than what would have made me far more comfortable with the heritage buildings of the area…

…but the direction that the expression is going in now, if not perfect regarding all of the bits, is so, so much better than the previous plan that I feel a huge relief. The previous plans were absolutely dreadful, so I'm seeing this as a massive upgrade.

My building (east lofts) is 100% boxed in lol. Hopefully I continue to get some light :p

Love to see a flyby Koops when you have the time. When there's a few new proposals on this board etc . Love the work thanks!!

Back