^we have bashed Canderel and G+C so much on this forum, hope they see our comments one day and feel bad and decide to build better.
Canderel for all their faults, actually produce buildings with good amenities that the purchasers of their condo units enjoy.

So, what are some crits on Urban Toronto really compared to that?

^we have bashed Canderel and G+C so much on this forum, hope they see our comments one day and feel bad and decide to build better.

They don't care, they will still make $$$ anyway, no matter if they build crap or not.

But, you never know. This is a public forum with a decent audience draw after all, we will never know who is reading and whether or not comments end up influencing someone's decision down the line.

Haha, this is Oxford properties working with Rogers Stirk Harbour on an office building, not Canderel working with Graziani + Corazza on a apartment building

The quality is going to be superb. I believe they worked with Oxford for the Leadenhall Building as well.

Should the title on this not say 312 meters?, or is someone trying to figure out if the spire height is not included?
We use roof height/structural peak to measure buildings on UrbanToronto. I'm 6ft9 with a top hat on, but at the end of the day, I'm really just 6ft1.

We use roof height/structural peak to measure buildings on UrbanToronto. I'm 6ft9 with a top hat on, but at the end of the day, I'm really just 6ft1.
Why limit yourself to an 8inch top hat? Go the route of the BoA tower in NYC and get that foot-tall hat my boy!

^Newyork and Chicago are way better at the antenna/spire game.

This will really dominate from the lake:

Toronto Model 01-18-19 Skyline from the Islands.png

Back