It's fairly obvious that you have some kind of grudge against him - given this kind of accusation (libelous??) in another thread
Grudge? Why not raise it to a 'personal vendetta' if you wish to be a true internet troll? I could care less about Mizrahi tbh. The only thing I admire is his ambition in this iconic building and would like nothing more than for it to be built. The reality is he structured it completely wrong and only a fool would buy in here at the price tags they put on the units. Numbers don't lie and the sales are abysmal, right or wrong? Mizrahi has a shady past which has been publicized, right or wrong? Extended bridge financing kills the bottom line, right or wrong? Construction workers don't work for free or on promises, right or wrong? We live in a free country and I am simply stating my opinion on the financial burdens which are "fairly obvious" whether you like them or not.

Grudge? Why not raise it to a 'personal vendetta' if you wish to be a true internet troll? I could care less about Mizrahi tbh. The only thing I admire is his ambition in this iconic building and would like nothing more than for it to be built. The reality is he structured it completely wrong and only a fool would buy in here at the price tags they put on the units. Numbers don't lie and the sales are abysmal, right or wrong? Mizrahi has a shady past which has been publicized, right or wrong? Extended bridge financing kills the bottom line, right or wrong? Construction workers don't work for free or on promises, right or wrong? We live in a free country and I am simply stating my opinion on the financial burdens which are "fairly obvious" whether you like them or not.
do you have credible numbers behind your claims? otherwise the only troll here is you.

Does anyone know where the 32 "deep holes" number came from? Judging by the size of the excavation that seems almost impossible. Can someone please clarify. Somehow I recall the original number being 8. Thanks.

8 Super columns - 4 caissons per column location

I do recall that some of the supercolumns have fewer caissons in an earlier iteration - the two along Bloor might have been supported by 6 co-aligned caissons instead of 8 - so it might be 30 instead of 32.

AoD

Actually - you are correct

do you have credible numbers behind your claims? otherwise the only troll here is you.
pay attention kiddo and read my previous post in the thread. $61.5 MM bridge loan which is subordinated to $147MM , total over $200 MM. Interest rates rose over the last year, took a pause now because it totally killed spending but experts believe it will continue to rise over the next 5 years. Do the math or go ask your bank what a $200MM+ loan would cost and considering that $61.5 is a bridge loan is subordinated means it is probably at sky high interest rates since if bankruptcy occurs that 61.5MM is not required to be paid back until the parent debt of $147MM is paid. Only if the 147MM is fully covered somehow and something remains does the 61.5MM get paid so you can bet it comes at a heavy borrowing cost. That enough for you? How exactly is this trolling on my part when I am saying things with knowledge and detail while counters are one liners with no intelligence at all behind them.

pay attention kiddo and read my previous post in the thread. $61.5 MM bridge loan which is subordinated to $147MM , total over $200 MM. Interest rates rose over the last year, took a pause now because it totally killed spending but experts believe it will continue to rise over the next 5 years. Do the math or go ask your bank what a $200MM+ loan would cost and considering that $61.5 is a bridge loan is subordinated means it is probably at sky high interest rates since if bankruptcy occurs that 61.5MM is not required to be paid back until the parent debt of $147MM is paid. Only if the 147MM is fully covered somehow and something remains does the 61.5MM get paid so you can bet it comes at a heavy borrowing cost. That enough for you? How exactly is this trolling on my part when I am saying things with knowledge and detail while counters are one liners with no intelligence at all behind them.
You claimed to know how sales were going. Please state the number of units sold and source. For all we know, sales have been strong and close to selling out.

You claimed to know how sales were going. Please state the number of units sold and source. For all we know, sales have been strong and close to selling out.
Because you don’t go out and get a subordinated bridge loan at sky high interest rates if “sales have been strong and close to selling out”.

Because you don’t go out and get a subordinated bridge loan at sky high interest rates if “sales have been strong and close to selling out”.

I think you think developers pursuing alternative financing methods is unusual and/or indicative of something more sinister than plain reality, which is not particularly accurate.

Back