There are MANY expensive condos fully furnished with Ikea
When I was looking for a 2 BR condos, lots of $1M+ apartments (1 Bloor East, U Condo, 488 University etc.) have NO staging or the existing current owner furnished with Ikea
A lot of them have money but don't care it how looks like, or could be a father in China buying for a kid and then it's furnished with with random furniture from Ikea
etc.

There are freight elevators for move in from the parking core to the hotel/residential core on L5:

1599746909919.png

(Mizrahi/F+P)

AoD

There are MANY expensive condos fully furnished with Ikea
When I was looking for a 2 BR condos, lots of $1M+ apartments (1 Bloor East, U Condo, 488 University etc.) have NO staging or the existing current owner furnished with Ikea
A lot of them have money but don't care it how looks like, or could be a father in China buying for a kid and then it's furnished with with random furniture from Ikea
etc.

Yup. We have some nice furniture, but plenty of Ikea. Sometimes you need something great, sometimes you just need a functional bookcase or somewhere to park your laptop when you're suddenly forced to work from home. I see people with Ikea boxes in the elevator all the time.

All I meant was can you really ban a type of furniture from ones own dwelling? Honestly, if that were the case it’s too high class for my liking. Didn’t mean to make it go off topic.

With all this IKEA talk I guess I missed where they were announced as the anchor tenant 😜

An Ikea showroom at Yonge and Bloor (no warehouse - you scan a QR code to order it for delivery) would be so amazing. They tried it at King and Church once, but it didn't work out. I wonder if things would be different now?

All I meant was can you really ban a type of furniture from ones own dwelling? Honestly, if that were the case it’s to high class for my liking. Didn’t mean to make it go off topic.
He was joking that this building is way too fancy to be furnished with IKEA.

Back