As I understand it, the big crane was for the below-grade levels only. Perhaps I'm mistaken here?
We have a Sam Mizrahi quote from 2018 saying "We chose the TG2300 for its massive lift capacity as we have a number of 45-ton picks throughout this job"
Kind of open to interpretation though

My understanding from several pages and year back was that crane would be taken down once things get really rolling. And the orange one would take over from there. I don't think they are at that "stage" yet.

Last edited:
While I was getting some groceries at H Mart I took a couple of shots from the sidewalk, sorry about the blurry shot, I didn’t want to drop my groceries.
8338D34F-69D7-4C9C-9144-36BC28529559.jpeg
60009C79-4263-4715-B3EE-8DB70ECA3A51.jpeg
D70F792C-5DFC-42EA-AC70-759838BDCAD0.jpeg

I wonder what the plywood sheets lined up at the North end of the site is for. Personally I'm hoping that's where the super-columns are to be offloaded!

Also, notice the 4 groups of 4 footings that are cemented in the concrete. I'd say that's for a temporary support system for the 45-degree angle pieces before they meet up on the upper level. Does anyone have an idea?

I wonder what the plywood sheets lined up at the North end of the site is for. Personally I'm hoping that's where the super-columns are to be offloaded!

Also, notice the 4 groups of 4 footings that are cemented in the concrete. I'd say that's for a temporary support system for the 45-degree angle pieces before they meet up on the upper level. Does anyone have an idea?
They applied a water proof membrane last week in the area that they have put the new plywood, you can see it on Benitos post from last Friday.

Can you show us where you are talking about?

We have a Sam Mizrahi quote from 2018 saying "We chose the TG2300 for its massive lift capacity as we have a number of 45-ton picks throughout this job"
Kind of open to interpretation though

Each of the mega columns in the below grade were 45-tons - you'd imagine they'll continue to use them for the above grade sections as well

Back