Maybe they'll reconsider the spotlights after seeing how they aren't very prominent on CIBC Square.
I doubt it. As for one, the surface area of the exo-columns are much more significant and perhaps more reflective than the diamond accented frames on said CIBC building. And secondly, some million or so pages back it was suggested by Mr. Mizahri that the colour range will be much more dynamic, for good or bad. So it will likely stand much more out.

The spot lights Should show up better on this rather then CIBC building. The panels that they are being lit are much thicker and can be seen better with more light area will getting touched.

Downtown looking South:

Toronto Model 01-23-21 Downtown.png

You are right. I thought it was going to be a more bronze colour also.
That's typical of this city another black, white, blue, green, gray looking building facade! And the owner seems to be proud and smiling in front of the camera over this! Seen in the photo on the previous page.

That's typical of this city another black, white, blue, green, gray looking building facade! And the owner seems to be proud and smiling in front of the camera over this! Seen in the photo on the previous page.

the picture that shows a champagne coloured metal panel?

He standing in front of some of the best cladding Ive seen go on a Toronto condo in my 20+ years reading this site. He should be smiling.

He standing in front of some of the best cladding Ive seen go on a Toronto condo in my 20+ years reading this site. He should be smiling.
A dark cream or caramel colour would look more rich in my opinion blending in with bronze columns strapping the building on all corners. The reason why a bright colour was picked out. Is to Illuminate the cladding at night with the pot lights shining on it. But in the day light the building could look bland.

Didn’t know raccoons lived right in the city. Huh learned something new. Though I suppose in a city there’s many places they could hide out.

Back