UtakataNoAnnex

Member Bio
Reaction score
If I were Justin Bieber, The Weeknd, Shawn Mendes, or Drake I'd so be all over this. Im not much for condo living but with a pad like this how could I resist!
I'm not so sure about that. While I can't vouch for others listed there, it's clear Mr. Drake wants some degree of control of what his interior of his dwelling looks like. Which could likely clash with the style that The One penthouse interiors are trying to go for.

You can say what you like by his choice of abode, but I can't see him wanting to be all over this, IMO.

Bjays92

Member Bio
Reaction score
Drake has been working on his home for years. We were doing renos and needed concrete poured and the guys who poured our concrete were also working on his house at the time. Apparently it's quite impressive, so can't imagine Drake is looking for another place.

Biebs also relatively recently moved into his place at Puslinch Lake so I'd imagine he's also quite content.

As for others, who knows. Plenty of other rich people in Canada who would want to lap up a flat like this too. Actors, CEOs etc. I'd imagine it's quite a desirable apartment and would be great for hosting posh events.

Nadnev

Member Bio
Reaction score
City:
Toronto

Lachlan Holmes

Member Bio
Reaction score
City:
Hamilton
Saturday, October 2nd.

DSC_0696_PC.jpg

DSC_0746_PC.jpg

DSC_0749_PC.jpg

DSC_0751_PC.jpg

DSC_0755_PC.jpg

DSC_0757_PC.jpg

DSC_0761_PC.jpg

DSC_0762_PC.jpg

DSC_0763_PC.jpg

Bjays92

Member Bio
Reaction score
Man the glass looks really blue under that lighting. It looks cool but really blue. Is there something going on behind the glass making it look like that or is it truly just the lighting from when the photos were taken?

dodgeram

Member Bio
Reaction score
Man the glass looks really blue under that lighting. It looks cool but really blue. Is there something going on behind the glass making it look like that or is it truly just the lighting from when the photos were taken?
It's not that blue, they have installed some kind of blue protective film over the glass for now.

Contra

Member Bio
Reaction score
Not sure if this was discussed at some point, but when will those notched corners of floors above the retail be poured? Never figured out the purpose of these missing pieces of the puzzle.
Floor plans still suggest those will be filled and there seems to be points for rebar to connect to so there must be some reason in how they're building this thing that they need to keep it open (maybe temporary supports before the diagonal columns are load bearing?).

khaldoon

Member Bio
Reaction score
Not sure if this was discussed at some point, but when will those notched corners of floors above the retail be poured? Never figured out the purpose of these missing pieces of the puzzle.
Those gaps were left to facilitate the installation of the diagonal support columns and should be filled after the installation is done. We might see those columns appearing shortly after the upcoming concrete pouring.

Edward Skira

http://skyrisecities.com
Staff member
Member Bio
Reaction score
City:
Toronto
I'm not so sure about that. While I can't vouch for others listed there, it's clear Mr. Drake want's some degree of control of what his interior of his dwelling looks like. Which could likely clash with the style that The One penthouse interiors are trying to go for.

Don't penthouse units like this generally come unfinished so the purchaser can do whatever they want?