UtakataNoAnnex

Member Bio
Reaction score
Don't penthouse units like this generally come unfinished so the purchaser can do whatever they want?
That's an elephant-in-the-room question I've been asking quietly to myself here. Four ways my *limited understanding of how I could see this go...

1) Don't bother decorating, we'll do it all for you.

2) We can do the decorating for a premium as an option.

3) You are allowed to decorate this place as long as if fits our vision/standards for it.

4) Sure...if you want to turn this into Krusty the Clown's funhouse in the sky, knock yourselves out.

*Note: My income level is far far below this being my field of expertise. >.<

Last edited:

zang

Member Bio
Reaction score
That's an elephant-in-the-room question I've been asking quietly to myself here. Four ways my *limited understanding of how I could see this go...

1) Don't bother decorating, we'll do it all for you.
I'm pretty sure this is the option here; a one-and-done thing designed to attract foreign/distant buyers who don't want to have to worry about arranging something from a distance. It'll look like they actually "live" there for the 2-3 times they actually visit the location.

ErieHall

Member Bio
Reaction score
City:
Detroit
When I looked at the price list for the penthouse condos at 30 million... I mean sure be nice to have a "prestigious address" but also myself I would want some land with that. Just my opinion. Mind you I would use that as my "home away from home" so kinda torn really.
If you're buying a 30 million condo you probably already have a few other homes already, with plenty of land.

For what it's worth, I would totally buy the penthouse if I had that kind of money.

3Dementia

Member Bio
Reaction score
A floor every 2 weeks would be great... so it would top out in July 2025.

I know Sam has his photo op already planned for the last piece of steel.
a9ad7dc5801fd05399c5f780afff07e0.jpg

Link

Koops65

Member Bio
Reaction score
City:
Toronto