3Dementia

Member Bio
Reaction score
Checked a bunch of corner unit floor plans (including penthouses) and all also show a small corner support column (inset from exterior glazing) which suggests there's been a bit of hyperbole about the exoskeleton yielding interior "glass to glass" corner views... unlike this rendering, glass might meet glass on the outside, but it certainly seems there will actually be a vertical column gracing the corner of the suites (so I want my downpayment back).

31050-106838.jpeg

UT

Example (bottom left)
TheOne-floor.jpg

https://onebloorwest.com/floor-plans/

tstormers

Member Bio
Reaction score
Actually, there are columns on the corners that tie in with the hanger supports. Here is a snippet from the architectural drawings of Level 7:
View attachment 364564
At this level, the hanger supports are around halfway between the super-columns and the corners, but as you can see, there is a small corner support column on all four corners (marked in blue) that provides the vertical support to the upper floors that is transferred to the hanger supports.
I stand corrected...thank you. I did remember not seeing them in the render, but didn't do my due diligence in checking the plans.