How can there be no protective hoarding with construction in full swing above? Is the existing hoarding getting replaced with new hoarding?

The One getting a shoutout in this Youtube video about New Skyscrapers under construction in 2022
The Leonardo Hotel is not in Africa. It's in Ramat Gan, Israel, just across the Ayalon Expressway from Tel Aviv. And it's nowhere near the tallest building in the Tel Aviv metro area, let alone Africa. Also, there are 3 supertalls currently under construction in Tel Aviv but none of them got a mention. Odd.

Last edited:
4766C9D9-691C-423E-8799-2B5A5D6DEF96.jpeg
60A9C91B-96FF-420C-AF09-7E6C4521E507.jpeg
DAF5D1FB-1F33-49CA-BEC0-FDCCFFFC0738.jpeg

Hi everyone. This is my very first post ever. But I have been lingering and paying attention for YEARS! I remember watching Bay Adelaide Centre West being constructed. I am at work and have nothing to do today so I got onto my laptop and finally decided to make an account. When I am not lurking on UT I am building a massive city called Zdravenia in Minecraft. It's a mix of Toronto/Manhattan/Chicago....If you look closely, you'll even see The One in my profile photo. I have had a passion for skyscrapers for years. I am 29 now, and have learned so much from UT. I don't mean to annoy anyone for bumping this thread just to say hello. But as a huge UT fan and The One being my favourite project in Toronto I figured here would be a good place to make my introduction. :) I go to Toronto only 1-2 times a year and have a trip coming up this summer. I can't wait to take a million photos and share some myself for once. :D

See you around everyone!!

How can there be no protective hoarding with construction in full swing above? Is the existing hoarding getting replaced with new hoarding?
They were rebuilding the hoarding where the stacked container sections were located. It looks like they were removed in the last few days.
Edit: One of them was moved to the roof of the retail podium…

Last edited:

Back