Accessible … for the price of $50m for the penthouse owner ;). Although it would have been cool if they had chosen to put something up there open to the public (observation deck, bar, or restaurant maybe).

View attachment 389509
Nice pic, but I can't imagine anyone would swim or relax in the open air on 80+ floor in the windy summer or snowy winter. There are many choices with this price tag for the wealthy.😁

Yes. I noticed those corner beams an hour ago :)
20220402_193313.jpg

How many floors is up to?
Eight floors currently I believe.

...and they seem to be working themselves to floor nine...to which the supercolumns will transition in properties/dimensions to my understanding, as they appear to be being prepped for that.

Eight floors currently I believe.

...and they seem to be working themselves to floor nine...to which the supercolumns will transition in properties/dimensions to my understanding, as they appear to be being prepped for that.
Maybe they can transition into the 4th dimension to speed this thing up.

Just a note I thought to myself.
Some were questioning the elevator core wasn't being poured and I think it is due to the self propelled (or something like that) system the elevators are being built with, reverse to what is typical. The outside walls need to go up higher and cure, before the core/elevators can start and follow up the inside of the tower.

Just a note I thought to myself.
Some were questioning the elevator core wasn't being poured and I think it is due to the self propelled (or something like that) system the elevators are being built with, reverse to what is typical. The outside walls need to go up higher and cure, before the core/elevators can start and follow up the inside of the tower.
I thought it because they building a teleport system with a single teleport room that can lock onto resident and staff communication devices that will zip them all over the building at their will. Of coarse, the FruitCo legal grievances have been stemmed from the fact that they want exclusivity over said devices...😼

Back