this development can't catch a break it. they've been rolling a boulder uphill for years it seems. Hopefully this gets rectified soon as i love watching the progress on this.

Do we know how much of the building has already been sold to investors?

Honestly, if they're still selling units, then the delay is probably good for them as they can sell units at a much higher per sqft than when they first launched this building.

How do I get a copy of the filing? I'm doing a court search and the CV-22 filing is not coming up. Is there a protective order / publication ban in place? Can you help?
Based on the fact that the Globe reported the initial filing as being last year, you might want to try CV-21 instead...

Last edited:
Today.
17973225-F92D-450F-A405-695AFA54216C.jpeg
2B1565E9-ACF6-4AFC-8405-63F6ECD7EC5C.jpeg
952107E5-C88B-40EF-AB0E-2ABA272A5E57.jpeg
9B11FDD3-0183-440E-BA3C-A62970E7A6D2.jpeg
4F1BC83A-94C8-4AD2-AE82-638CFF606524.jpeg
07BDAD31-F115-4B5B-8448-3AD00F95C468.jpeg
3803ECCD-3917-440B-8FC8-62F8094E877D.jpeg
3871D8AA-0340-455F-B289-9EE3E118E752.jpeg

Mr. Benito is free to take another vacation now, as I'm pretty sure everything will be left exactly same when he gets back. And hopefully by then the dispute in question is resolved and things will pick up again to photograph. Crosses fingers and all...

Mr. Benito is free to take another vacation now, as I'm pretty sure everything will be left exactly same when he gets back. And hopefully by then the dispute in question is resolved and things will pick up again to photograph. Crosses fingers and all...
Certainly makes my job easier too. Get ready for "find the portaloo"!

this development can't catch a break it. they've been rolling a boulder uphill for years it seems. Hopefully this gets rectified soon as i love watching the progress on this.
Yup. Hopefully the boulder here is that of Theseus and not Sisyphus. (Stephen Fry's retelling of Greek mythology in the books Mythos and Heroes (the above references from Heroes) is so much fun, and the audiobooks read by Fry himself? For the ages; classics.)

Last edited:
Not a standstill, but definitely impacted. Some trades are still able to work, but once they catch up to where the labourers left off they're going to run out of work. The carpenters going out as well is just going to throw even more of a wrench into the whole thing.

I don't know where the management side is at, but on the labour side they're pretty dug in. Even the trades that previously settled for like 9% and 10% over three years are unhappy with their contracts. I imagine 183 and 27 are quite content to sit until arbitration, if that's what it takes.

Carpenters walking out today was a blow... hopefully now they really come up with a new deal FAST... I was surprised, I thought this affected the ICI sector only.. there's a few single family home developments in Richmond Hill that were dead silent today... only a few painters working on almost-complete homes. Also saw a few concrete guys slow walking the job. But houses that were just framed or in the process of being framed were dead empty all day since 8am.

Last edited:
I hope the developers don't start pulling the plug on Their Projects
Added costs from increased rates, added material costs (lumber is dropping though), added service costs, and now Union workers want more money. How could've anyone budgeted extra for all this 1-5 years ago? I'm with you.. let's hope we don't see ghost sites. Some are probably already in the process of selling to another developer.

Back