in theory... could the floor below the next hanger level skip a corner column? wouldnt this make it more valuable

in theory... could the floor below the next hanger level skip a corner column? wouldnt this make it more valuable

Theoretically, it should be possible, as the first hangar doesn't have a bottom support and is held up purely by the hangar.

In fact the hangar sections just above the mechanical floors are also held up purely by the hangar with no bottom support so it does seem very possible that the highest floor in a hangar section doesn't get the column.

But it also depends on how they did load analyses on the building during design. Thankfully, we don't have to wait for too much longer!

So that would be one level below each 'bench' level and could be a desirable feature... i feel like you would want each section to be mechanically separated anyway?

Mizrahi Development post on IG. https://www.instagram.com/reel/CgR1OccDl70/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

Shows the inside of the fruit store. A very impressive space!

Some concerns: Is this recent filming? Odd that there has been no recent development work given that the fruit company would want to open sooner rather than later. Is this a sign that the fruit company has pulled out and that they may be marketing the retail space for other tenants?

Mizrahi Development post on IG. https://www.instagram.com/reel/CgR1OccDl70/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

Shows the inside of the fruit store. A very impressive space!

Some concerns: Is this recent filming? Odd that there has been no recent development work given that the fruit company would want to open sooner rather than later. Is this a sign that the fruit company has pulled out and that they may be marketing the retail space for other tenants?
I think it’s been out there for a while. That being said, several reasons not to build out the interior until they’re ready to move in, like they can’t complete finishes and move in fixtures until climate is controlled? Which may not happen until the first mechanical level is complete? And I’d think they’d want parking and hardscaping complete for their geniuses and guests…

I think it’s been out there for a while. That being said, several reasons not to build out the interior until they’re ready to move in, like they can’t complete finishes and move in fixtures until climate is controlled? Which may not happen until the first mechanical level is complete? And I’d think they’d want parking and hardscaping complete for their geniuses and guests…
Their HVAC equipment is on the mezanine behind the main space, it's basically a container full of hvac, it's been onsite for a year.

Well if that's the case this should be correct...honestly very hard to judge floor jumps as the scale is kinda crazy right now! The form work is making this a little difficult as well but as it rises should get more accurate :)

The One - July 22.jpg

The One - Timeline.jpg

Working on a diagram and feel like I need a microscope every two months to see any change...we're waiting on the 10th to be poured now?
12 currently I believe...

...it's also needs to be noted that the outhouse appears to be moving up per new floor on the east side behind those movable blue platform doohickies.

Edit/PS: I think you might of already noted that. >.<

Well if that's the case this should be correct...honestly very hard to judge floor jumps as the scale is kinda crazy right now! The form work is making this a little difficult as well but as it rises should get more accurate :)

View attachment 415281

View attachment 415282

A minor tidbit, the temporary yellow corner support beams have been removed.

Back