More counter space In my kitchen!
You'll need that counter space... just had coffee with Sam and he pretty much promised you an iPhone Pro, iPad Air, MacBook Air, Apple Watch Series 6, Apple TV 4K and Apple AirPods Pro.

He knows someone at the Fruit Store 🍏.

You'll need that counter space... just had coffee with Sam and he pretty much promised you an iPhone Pro, iPad Air, MacBook Air, Apple Watch Series 6, Apple TV 4K and Apple AirPods Pro.

He knows someone at the Fruit Store 🍏.

Didn't happen to tip you off about the status of the height increase did he?

Didn't happen to tip you off about the status of the height increase did he?
Thanks to @madknife 's tip, the status of the height increase is public. There were comments from various city departments on the proposal, in particular ECS (engineering), that needed to be addressed before they could sign off on the proposal. The comments appeared relatively minor so I expect planning to recommend approval at the next opportunity, which is likely at the January Toronto East York Community Council meeting. As there will be a new local councillor, some lobbying by Mizrahi will be needed to ensure they have the new councillor's support.

Thanks to @madknife 's tip, the status of the height increase is public. There were comments from various city departments on the proposal, in particular ECS (engineering), that needed to be addressed before they could sign off on the proposal. The comments appeared relatively minor so I expect planning to recommend approval at the next opportunity, which is likely at the January Toronto East York Community Council meeting. As there will be a new local councillor, some lobbying by Mizrahi will be needed to ensure they have the new councillor's support.

I was joking and not expecting a serious response, but yesssssss!!!! lol

Today.
69F62461-1A09-48BC-AFF5-578A917B4AE5.jpeg
22BBF3D0-0253-49E0-93DA-DD7F7236E1E1.jpeg
CEC47CAE-6F2A-44D2-B67C-068EF94659D1.jpeg
1A7D4871-D112-41FA-A598-2F141A7AA829.jpeg
1BB27AB7-66CE-4C88-BD62-931488B920BD.jpeg
1F1BDA40-1C95-44CC-ABF6-5C7EC16DD087.jpeg
CD6781F8-52E3-4FF1-B977-1A073C0F84C5.jpeg
84B3242B-590F-4186-92F5-0C1CAAD15AB9.jpeg
D29E3AD7-93AF-4494-9637-08DDC0E6D6BB.jpeg
096360AA-320A-4E8A-B5DC-E38026311240.jpeg

Looks like workers standing around waiting for concrete trucks. 🤞🏻
Can't believe they are building this tower with lift buckets and not a pump. Like just an unbelievable project tbh. Averaging about one floor per year in the 11 years (!!!!!!) since the land was sold.

Can't believe they are building this tower with lift buckets and not a pump. Like just an unbelievable project tbh. Averaging about one floor per year in the 11 years (!!!!!!) since the land was sold.
I can’t ever recall seeing lift buckets used on this site (although I see some in the photos). They have extensively used various different pumping solutions.

Yeah you're right. I was seeing the lift buckets in the last picture and couldn't see a pump, but I see it now in pics above.
1660585674176.png

The pump (that big red thing) sits offside on that elevator lift contraption thingy at the centre of the building structure proper. It appears to have replaced an earlier white pump thing on the podium side (if my memory serves me correct).

The buckets are there likely for back-up if said pump fails, pours where the pump can't reach and/or simultaneous pours...

...you know, the sign of good construction is when they have back-ups..'cause as you've indicated in the hyperbole, we certainly don't want further delays otherwise.

Back